Experience the Wangari Sofa in Tacoma Ash at our Heritage Gallery in Tacoma, WA today!
At TREE, we have a commitment to sourcing eco-friendly pieces that bring warmth, joy, and a guilt-free conscience to your home. We offer natural and sustainable materials that are reclaimed, FSC™-certified, or sustainably sourced to ensure that our signature collections meet the highest standards of eco-craftsmanship.
We are excited to add the Wangari Sofa to our beautiful sustainable collection here at TREE. We named this timelessly modern sofa ‘Wangari’ in honor of Wangari Maathai, environmentalism activist, politician, founder of the Green Belt Movement, and the first African American Nobel Prize Winner.
As for the sofa’s craftsmanship, water bottles diverted from landfills are creatively repurposed to produce recycled yarn, then woven into its luxurious fabrics. We love each of the mindful values that have gone into the creation of the Wangari.
- Post-consumer bottles are collected, washed, chopped, melted into chips, then made into yarns.
- The back, seat, and arms are constructed with PET bottle fibers.
- The Wangari is produced in a North America-based factory that generates more energy via solar power than the factory utilizes.
Overall Dimensions: 98.00"w x 41.50"d x 30.00"h
Seat Depth: 26"
Seat Height: 17"
Arm Height from Floor: 22"
Arm Height from Seat: 6"
Our promise to you:
- is great design, crafted to high standards, using only good honest and sustainable materials
- a true White Glove delivery service and experience – our trusted teams will unpack, assemble, and put your pieces exactly where you wish them, taking all packing materials with them, and leaving no footprint
-supported all along by genuine personal service from our to your home
If you have any questions at all, please see our shipping and refunds and exchange policies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or free to call us on 833-855-8733.
We are here to help – and want you to love your pieces as much as we do.